Friday, January 12, 2007

"Corrugated Cuts & Collages 2"

Solid show at The Reed Space last night for SP's show. Psyched to see a bunch of people I haven't had the chance to meet up with in a while. The place was so packed I couln't even flick the art so you'll have to swing by and peep it yourself if you're in town.

This picture is INSIDE of the gallery. The corrugated wall was a collage he had made almost 10 feet long.

Of course the Zoo York Crew were in attendance. Grotesk repping the current lineup with some noteworthy alums.



I'm saying. it was packed.

No one told me this was the hard looking picture. Smiling like a herb.


Seattle represent. This kids got style hidden up his sleeve. I promise you that.

You know that weird gas smell everyone blamed on New Jersey a couple of days ago? I heard 5Boro took credit for that.

Did you see the SP/Zered Basset colab piece?

AKA were holding it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home